Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Have you been taught by an swimming instructors before? well I have class 9 walk to the Glen Innes Aquatic pool be for we hope in the pool we put our legs in the pool and the instructor name was laura and she was great I was in group 2. We have our lessons in the swimming pool. I wasn’t that bad at swimming. There was some great swimmers at Glen Innes pool I was hoping I can swim like them. When get in the swimming pool at 12:30 we have to get change into our togs. After that we went and had a shower then went and sat on the chair. We get our legs rush into the pool and some people jump in the pool and then we do swimming lesson. I think I have to practise on my Rocker arms. Next time I will get better at Rocker arms swimming is great to help me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there Phaezon! I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I loved your post. I had a instructor for swimming lessons when I was really little. I think I was around 4 years old when I started swimming without floaties on my arms! I live in a place where it is hot 8 months out of the year, so swimming is very popular here in order to stay cool. I was on a swim team as well and my favorite stroke was freestyle. What is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete