Pages

Thursday 25 September 2014

on cross country day  I felt excited when I walked up to the starting line. ‘Mr burt said “go!” it was exciting when the year 5 boys  were  running. I takes a deep breath the grass was muddy it was a hard and long run.



We had house colours there Takitimu (yellow), Te Arawa (red), Tainui (blue) and Mataatua (green). We had cross country on our school field
we ran to the reserve we went out of the gate and into the paddocks
I could feel mud squishing between my toes.I could see the finish line
form long distance. I gave 100% sprinting to the finish line.


On Friday we had assembling it was a sunny day Miss V called out the winning team. The winning team was Takitimu (yellow) they got a lollipop.They came to or the cassl room and they gave it to the winning team I came 19th place.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment