Pages

Thursday 23 April 2015

My holiday

what did you do in the holiday? Well I am going to tell you about my holiday. Now I am going to tell you some of the cool thing I did in the holiday.first I be writing about the movie and what movie we watch.


Well in the holiday I went to the movie I went with my aunty,cousin and brother. The movie we was watching is fast and furious 7. We was watching it at sylvia park once I walk inside I saw heaps of other people we had some popcorn and drink we had about 3 popcorn .when I saw the movie come on I thought it was going to be  fantastic. we all sat down all of the people was eating there popcorn and drink.

we went back to the car to go get some dinner to eat. when all of the dinner was gone we went for a shower and then we went to play some game.

I think my holiday was a little cool but I want some mall fun.next year I hope I have much fun then this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment